Your Details

Liabilities and Licences

Public Liability
A copy of your public liability insurance policy must be provided before applying for an MBRIT event. It must be to the minimum value of $10 million. Organisations/Businesses unable to provide a copy of this policy will not be permitted to trade.

Food Licence
All commercial food vendors require a food licence. Please include a copy of your current licence. If you do not have a licence, please contact the Moreton Bay Regional Council to apply for one, 3205 0555.

Stall Photos

Please upload your stall photos below. If you have multiple stalls, please rename your files relevant to your stall type prior to uploading.

Photos must be a maximum of 10mb.

Prove you're not a robot